SPEED AND THOROUGHNESS ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU IN A PRE-APPROVAL.
LET’S GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!
To grant you the most efficient loan process possible, it is important to have all the proper documentation ready and available.
In general, the documentation you will need may include the following:
Property Information (if you already have a contract on a house)
- Purchase Agreement, Fully executed
Income & Assets
- Pay stubs for the last 30 days
- Names and addresses of each employer (to be completed on a loan application)
- W-2s for the last two years
- Two most recent statements for each bank, mutual fund, and/or investment account
- Federal Tax Returns, including all Schedules for the two most recent tax years
If you own more than 25% of a business:
- Corporate or partnership tax returns for the last two years
- Signed Federal Tax returns for the last two years (including all schedules)
- Copy of General Excise Tax License
If you own rental property:
- Federal Tax returns, including all Schedules for the last two years and current rental agreements
If you are retired:
- Pension or Annuity/Retirement Award Letter
If you receive Social Security:
- Social Security Award Letter
If you are counting child support as income:
- Copy of divorce decree
- Last two months of child support check stubs
- Explanation of credit report anomalies, including: Late payments, credit inquiries in the last 90 days, charge-offs, collections, judgments and/or liens.
- Bankruptcy filed within last seven years (bring a copy of your complete bankruptcy papers)
- Release of any judgments and/or liens, eg. child support, tax lien
- Copy of DD Form 214, Report of Separation
- Certificate of Eligibility or a Request for Certificate of Eligibility
- Photo ID and proof of Social Security number
- Residence addresses for the past two years (to be completed on a loan application)
- If you are not a citizen, a copy of the front and back of your green card
- Homeowner’s insurance Declarations page (if a refinance)
- Copy of current mortgage coupon/statement for all mortgages (if a refinance)
- Current and past landlord information (Name, address, phone number)
- Signed copy of the Borrower’s Certification and Authorization form.
We want to provide you with the most accurate pre-approval possible.
The above items will help us determine the loan program to best fit your needs.
Need copies made! We will be happy to make them for you.
Please click here to visit us on Facebook!